WIPA is a non-profit organization that brings together Australian web professionals to share ideas, debate, advance education, and promote ethical practice.
WIPA intends to focus on the following in order to achieve this:
- Forums, mailing lists, seminars, events, and workshops are used to provide information and assistance to Web industry professionals.
- Assisting people who are attempting to break into the web industry
- When necessary, lobby governments and decision-makers on behalf of Web industry professionals.
- Increasing public awareness of the roles and responsibilities of Web professionals
- Being a change agent in the Internet industry
- Developing and disseminating best practice guidelines and policies to members
- To improve the Web industry, we collaborate with other industries and special interest groups.
Australian Professionals is a private international company that collaborates with licensed Australian immigration consultants to provide eligibility assessments and other services to people who want to live and work permanently in Australia.
We subcontract authorized Australian immigration consultants with many years of experience assisting individuals and families with the entire immigration process to Australia.
You can have your personal profile evaluated by authorized Australian immigration consultants, who will let you know if you are eligible to apply for Australian immigration. Because there are several Australian visa programs, each with its own set of requirements and application process, this is a useful service.
Authorized Australian immigration consultants with whom we collaborate can also provide guidance to ensure that your application perfectly meets all of the necessary requirements before it is submitted, avoiding mistakes and making the process easier for you.
At Australian Professionals, our goal is to make the entire process as simple and efficient as possible, aided by the high-quality services and products we provide!