Dental Industry Professionals Association
DIPA is an organisation that brings Australian Dental professionals together to` exchange ideas, participate in debate, advance education and promote ethical practice.
Why join DIPA?
- Keep up with industry news and events
- Participate in industry based discussions
- Receive discounted tickets to DIPA events
- Have a say in how the industry develops in Australia
- Submit your profile `to the DIPA network
- Join a range of mailing lists: Content, Accessibility and whatever else is suggested
Who is DIPA for?
DIPA is an organization that represents dentists and dental professionals. The Association provides resources, information, and support for members, and advocates for the profession at the state and national levels.
To do this DIPA aims to focus on:
- Providing information and assistance to Dental industry professionals through forums, mail lists, seminars, events and workshops
- Providing assistance `to individuals who are trying to enter the Dental industry
- Lobbying governments and decision makers, when required, on behalf of Dental industry professionals
- Educating the broader public about roles and responsibilities of Dental professionals
- Being a catalyst for change within the Dental industry
- Collating best practice guidelines and policies for dissemination to members
- Working with other industry and special interest groups to improve the Dental industry
Dental Industry Professionals Association FAQs
How big is the dental industry in` Australia?
The dental industry in Australia is worth an estimated $5.6 billion.
Are dentists in high demand in Australia?
Is there a shortage of dentists in Australia?
There is no shortage of dentists in Australia. There may be areas of Australia where there are fewer dentists per capita than other areas, but there is no overall shortage of dentists in the country.
Is the dental industry growing?
The dental industry is growing at a rate of 3.5% per year. This growth rate is expected to continue through 2022.
Is being a dentist worth it Australia?
Yes, being a dentist can be worth it in Australia. Dentists in Australia earn an average salary of $77,000 per year, which is higher than the average salary for all occupations in the country.
Is Australia saturated with dentists?
According to the Australian Dental Association, the number of dentists in Australia has been increasing in recent years and is projected to continue to grow in the future.